cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rockport at Thanksgiving

srx-6
Explorer
Explorer
We have the week of Thanksgiving off. Looking for a park where we can sit and look at the water. Anyone have suggestions in the Rockport area
Thanks. JB & MB
JB & MB
2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
2008 Jeep Wrangler
7 REPLIES 7

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
We are in Rockport now for the winter and staying at Bahia Vista on Copano Bay. Not sure if there are any sites available for the time period. The actual sites are not on the water, but the clubhouse, fishing pier, and large deck are.

CopanoCruisin
Explorer
Explorer
We just got back from Goose Island Stae Park. Weather was beautiful. Only a few campers in the wooded area and most of the water front filled up over the weekend. I was suprized there were not any Mosquitos, what a bonus. We actually make it there often. I have been going there for,over 50 years. For the waterfront sites, be sure to make reservations thru Texas Perks and Wildlife Dept. Enjoy.........cC

Bonefish
Explorer
Explorer
We will be at Goose Island at the end of this coming week. One of the best parks on the coast. Water front is what you want and will enjoy the most.

Sharon

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
If you want scenery than I would stay at Goose Island.
I've stayed there twice and would love to stay again.
Portland has a RV park: seabreezerv.com
Also between Portland and Corpus Christi is another park that is right on the water: www.puertodelsolrvpark.com
Personally I would not stay there because there isn't much there but it is on the water.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

srx-6
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. I will check into that. My nephew is in Portland that is close.
JB & MB
2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
2008 Jeep Wrangler

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
I'll 2nd Goose Island park. You can actually get a spot right on the water.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

2ligit
Explorer
Explorer
how about Goose Island Park. You can get a spot right off the water