Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Camping at NHRA NW Nationals

russelln
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,
We are visiting the NHRA NW Drag Nationals at Kent,WA in August and have been looking for a place to stay. We have a 25' Class C. Doesn't appear to be much around. Does anyone have any experience there?
Thanks, Russell
3 REPLIES 3

russelln
Explorer
Explorer
StarkNaked wrote:
My first choice is always to stay at the track when I go to the races.

Have you checked with the track regarding RV spaces right next to the track? RV Parking at the track

Not cheap, but right next to the track.

Gold Spots: Direct trackside spots are available along the fence-line of the drag strip starting at the 1,000 foot mark. Each spot is $1,125 for the weekend and includes two full event GA ticketsโ€”a $236 value! (Full event GA tickets must be purchased for each guest.) Spots start at #1 and go through #55. Spots are renewed on an annual basis. New contracts will begin at the last available spot. Sit back and relax while watching the race in the comfort of your Motor Home or RV!

Silver Spots: Located directly behind the trackside motor homes, starting at the 1,500 ft mark. This area accommodates up to 35 MH/RVโ€™s. Guests are parked in the order they arrive. Each spot is $825 for the weekend, but does not include tickets (full event GA tickets must be purchased for each guest).

For more information or to reserve your spot, please call our office: (253) 639-5927

Thanks for the good advise. Unfortunately we can only spend the Sunday at the track so can't stay onsite. Your other suggestions look good and will follow up on them.

Cheers, Russell

StarkNaked
Explorer II
Explorer II
My first choice is always to stay at the track when I go to the races.

Have you checked with the track regarding RV spaces right next to the track? RV Parking at the track

Not cheap, but right next to the track.

Gold Spots: Direct trackside spots are available along the fence-line of the drag strip starting at the 1,000 foot mark. Each spot is $1,125 for the weekend and includes two full event GA ticketsโ€”a $236 value! (Full event GA tickets must be purchased for each guest.) Spots start at #1 and go through #55. Spots are renewed on an annual basis. New contracts will begin at the last available spot. Sit back and relax while watching the race in the comfort of your Motor Home or RV!

Silver Spots: Located directly behind the trackside motor homes, starting at the 1,500 ft mark. This area accommodates up to 35 MH/RVโ€™s. Guests are parked in the order they arrive. Each spot is $825 for the weekend, but does not include tickets (full event GA tickets must be purchased for each guest).

For more information or to reserve your spot, please call our office: (253) 639-5927

StarkNaked
Explorer II
Explorer II
One option is the KOA in Kent. 18 miles from the track. RV park is on a main arterial, so it's not secluded or quiet. KOA 5801 S 212th St, Kent, WA 98032

Also check out Game Farm Park in Auburn. 9 miles from track. Small City Park. If you can get in, this would be better than KOA.

I'll do some more checking. If I find something better, I'll post more info.