cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions of where to go

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
We live in western KY. We are thinking of going somewhere around Christmas. We’re looking for somewhere fairly warming and within a 5 hour drive from home. Some place quiet and restful but some attractions might be interesting. We went to Savanna Tn in the spring and enjoyed that and it’s about a 3 hour drive we don’t mind going there again but looking for somewhere else too.
5 REPLIES 5

LindaAnn
Explorer
Explorer
How about the Smokies? We went one year...stayed at Twin Creeks RV Park just outside Gatlinburg, rode the trolley to town, which was all decorated for Christmas.

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Pigeon Forge- Sevierville-Gatlinburg? Lots of things to do and there are some peaceful parks not far out of the hubbub. Could be warmer IMO but forecast is mid 50's for highs and mid 30's for lows....depending on mother natures whims.

Heisenberg
Explorer
Explorer
Toad Suck Arkansas.
2013 Winnebago Sightseer
2017 Colorado

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
What about Tom Sawyer's RV Park in West Memphis, AR. If so come down I-69 and I-55 and you won't have to come through Nashville or Memphis.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would head to somewhere near Huntsville, ALABAMA.
Things to do in Huntsville, AL.

Monte Sano State Park is a nice quiet place to camp near Huntsville, AL.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus