cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unicoi State Park site info

terrytrailertra
Explorer
Explorer
We are headed there this weekend. We have a reservation for a 40 ft site no sewer. I hate not being able to reserve a specific site! Was wondering if anyone had site recommendations and strategies for getting a good site? Would love to see some site photos. Thanks!
17 Keystone Sprinter
'17 Dodge Ram
DH, DD-15, DS-12, and Me (Mom)
3 REPLIES 3

GottaRunGottaCa
Explorer
Explorer
terrytrailertrash wrote:
We are headed there this weekend. We have a reservation for a 40 ft site no sewer. I hate not being able to reserve a specific site! Was wondering if anyone had site recommendations and strategies for getting a good site? Would love to see some site photos. Thanks!

This is a GA state park that is run privately, the best thing to do is call and talk to someone 800-573-9659, They were helpful when I called them, I know there website isn't up to par, but as you said you will not be able to pick a specific site till you get there even though you have a reservation.
Good Luck and Happy Camping
:C
2016 F350
2019 Heartland Torque TQ-371

terrytrailertra
Explorer
Explorer
Second Chance wrote:
I guess I'm not understanding your question... you say you have a "40 ft site no sewer" reserved but that you "...hate not being able to reserve a specific site!" Sounds like you, in fact, did reserve a specific site. Unicoi used to be one of our favorite place to go with our previous TT. We reserved sites through ReserveAmerica and got specific sites - usually with full hookups. The whole place is pretty wooded and you may have issues with satellite TV if you have a satellite dish.

Rob

You can not reserve a specific site there now. They have 3 classes of rv sites: 40 ft FHU, 40 ft water/electric, and 30 ft water/electric. You are โ€œguaranteedโ€ a site that fits into the category of what you reserve, but you cannot reserve a specific site ahead of time. When you arrive at the park you choose from whatever is available in your category.
17 Keystone Sprinter
'17 Dodge Ram
DH, DD-15, DS-12, and Me (Mom)

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
I guess I'm not understanding your question... you say you have a "40 ft site no sewer" reserved but that you "...hate not being able to reserve a specific site!" Sounds like you, in fact, did reserve a specific site. Unicoi used to be one of our favorite place to go with our previous TT. We reserved sites through ReserveAmerica and got specific sites - usually with full hookups. The whole place is pretty wooded and you may have issues with satellite TV if you have a satellite dish.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015