cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

We've arrived

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
Well we got to Mesa, AZ a little early this year so that we can attend a concert and get a couple of medical things attended to. Has anyone else already arrived at their destination? It is so nice and quiet around here - no lines at any restaurant, just walk in and sit down!

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog
11 REPLIES 11

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
John&Joey wrote:
I thought youโ€™re a Sunbird? If so, makes a lot of sense to be in AZ now.

The next chapter for me is going from 5-6 months of PTing to 3-4 months of snowbirding without the use of an RV. Both lifestyles have there advantages. Happy to have options, and not cemented to any one thing.

We do the same
samsontdog:o:W

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
mike102 wrote:
Were on our way we stopped in vegas for two weeks leave Tuesday for Apache Junction

Temperatures are moderating, really a neat time right now!

Figment II

2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Our Blog

mike102
Explorer
Explorer
Were on our way we stopped in vegas for two weeks leave Tuesday for Apache Junction
2015 Crossroads sunset trail ST32RL
2000 Dodge 2500 V10 excab short bed

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
We turn South on I-15 from I-90 after routing through Spokane to have dinner with a childhood friend. Stopping at Page for three days Monday. Got to get out of Montana today, as snow is coming tonight. Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
We're on our way. . .via the Adirondacks fall foliage change. Might make it to CC by November.
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
โ€œThe best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats

millesecond
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it can be a little on the warm side, we took a load to our newly purchased park model in Apache Junction the first week of September and the day we arrived it was 112. thank god the ac worked good. Will be going back in a few weeks to stay for the winter.
2011 GMC 3500
2004 HH Champagne 35sk

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
bobsallyh wrote:
Yes, BarbraOK, we got to Yuma on 9-17. Beautiful weather, Frys has started to raise their grocery prices, a couple of restaurants we have been in, the crowd is definitely picking up. One park here has 61 rigs coming in on 10-1.

Yes, there is suppose to be a line outside of our park on October 1st. They run a Sept-Dec special (one price of all, or any part of, the four month) but most people consider September still to hot!

Figment II

2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Our Blog

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes, BarbraOK, we got to Yuma on 9-17. Beautiful weather, Frys has started to raise their grocery prices, a couple of restaurants we have been in, the crowd is definitely picking up. One park here has 61 rigs coming in on 10-1.

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
I thought youโ€™re a Sunbird? If so, makes a lot of sense to be in AZ now.

The next chapter for me is going from 5-6 months of PTing to 3-4 months of snowbirding without the use of an RV. Both lifestyles have there advantages. Happy to have options, and not cemented to any one thing.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

steelhunter
Explorer
Explorer
Gee, waterfowl season just opened.
Why would I want to leave now?

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
How can you tell fall has come to Arizona? The license plates change colors.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE