cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to storage MH in Chicago area?

doublev
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, I am wanting to move the MH from Las Vegas to Chicago for the next 12-18 months. I am looking for a storage facility that is indoor (so I dont have to winterize) and as close to the city as possible so I can use the MH.

It needs to have power so I can keep the MH charged up.

Can anyone recommend such a place? I dont mind traveling (and expect there will be some travel) but I definitely want a nice place for the 45' MH. I am looking to head out from Vegas to Chicago tomorrow and so am hoping to identify a spot ASAP. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing in the area that I`m aware of! the only indoor is southwest of me in Newark IL (Windy Hill boat and RV storage). I used to keep my TT there. Not sure if they offer electricity though?
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
Many of the Chicago tour bus companies operate out of Joliet or Peoria; might rent storage facilities, but they don't usually leave their coaches hooked up, so might not have 50 amp connections to rent.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Chicago area is huge any idea where YOU will be?

Till then
http://www.wfhallsselfstorage.com/
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Jay_Pat
Explorer
Explorer
Don't live there.
Try Google, "covered RV storage Chicago". Several came up. Also, try "indoor rv storage Chicago".
RV dealers may know of some.
Pat
2010 Ford F-350 SRW
2021 Grand Design Reflection 315