cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format Suggestion

aftermath
Explorer II
Explorer II

I am still trying to get used to the new format.  Listing the responses from newest (at the top) down to oldest at the bottom gives me heartburn.  Someone posts a question about a specific issue and the first response I read is actually the last.  It often does not have much to do with the original question because this was addressed early in the discussion but  those remarks are posted at the BOTTOM of the thread.  I used to like just jumping in, reading the responses and following the discussion.  I guess I can do the same but now I have to scroll to the bottom and read it backwards.  This is small potatoes in a world filled with real problems but it remains a bone of contention with me.

Thanks for listening.

2017 Toyota Tundra, Double Cab, 5.7L V8
2006 Airstream 25 FB SE
Equalizer Hitch
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator

You can change your view from oldest to newest in your settings..

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

To further clarify MORESNOW's reply, you will find on every post the choice to choose either "Newest" or "Oldest" replies first. Once you change for one post, it will stay that way for any other post you read unless you want to change it again. 😁

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator

You can change your view from oldest to newest in your settings..

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

Thanks for this MORSNOW.  Like I said, I am trying to get used to the new format.

2017 Toyota Tundra, Double Cab, 5.7L V8
2006 Airstream 25 FB SE
Equalizer Hitch