cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III

for some reason new post are not being highlighted, or bold or what ever it is this new board does to a thread when it has new posts.  for the last week or two there has been no way to diferentiate between a topic with old posts and one that contains a new post.  maybe we could get the color to change so it would be easier to tell if in fact it has been working?  

thanks

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100
19 REPLIES 19

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator

It would also be nice if on the main page for each section with each subject thread posted if they included when the last post was made.  Then you could see when the thread was started and when the last reply was before opening the thread and scrolling to the last thread just to see that it isn't anything new (I like oldest to newest so I read posts in order). 

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

@StirCrazy wrote:

for some reason new post are not being highlighted, or bold or what ever it is this new board does to a thread when it has new posts.  for the last week or two there has been no way to diferentiate between a topic with old posts and one that contains a new post.  maybe we could get the color to change so it would be easier to tell if in fact it has been working?  

thanks

If you remember, on the old RV.Net forum we used to easily able to unsubscribe to individual post/replies once we thought they were solved. When they transferred the data to here, all subscriptions were all opened again. That why we keep seeing replies to all our old posts. This is why it has been confusing for everyone. 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

ya that doesn't explain not being able to see notifications as new or not, I didn't unsubscribe from old posts anyways as some times there is good stuff that comes up.  what give me the hard time is when they show up there but there is no difference so you have to go through every post.  also the new board puts spicific replys right at the post instead of the end(or begining) so if it isn't "different" looking they are hard to find. 

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator

I've noticed the same thing, sometimes they change from bold to normal font, and sometimes not.  Or maybe I just can't tell the difference because the font change is so slight? 

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

ya I thought it was just a "maybe Im not noticing" issue at first, but I have spent the last couple days looking carfully.  even just no I looked at a oldy that was dug up for no reason and the only way I would know it was a new post is from the date on the post.  I cant see it being to hard to make all new topics bold with a  colored font with the new software.  also make the topic bold and colored if it has a new post inside it.

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100