cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What a change

GGeorge1
Explorer
Explorer

This forum has really changed. I have been gone for about 5 years and I no longer know how to use the forum or what is where. None of my old pals are around anymore or at least I cant find them and it may take me days to catch up reading on all these comments for the last 5 years so I do not look stupid asking a question which was just asked.

So anyway.... I am GGeorge1, because the forum said GGeorge, because the site said GGeorge was taken (all though that's is who I was before 2011-2017). I am from Ohio, but moved to warmer climate (AZ). I am now divorced (and lonely), but the doctors said I will live another 6 months because I just had my 6 month check-up. Next week I am going to Sorona, TX to see my first and last eclipse.

Hope everyone has safe travels.

GGeorge1

5 REPLIES 5

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad

I was a long-time member of RV.Net. During I lost everything. Ability to sign in through RV. net membership, can't find old posts.

I foresee site completely shutting down.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad

Many of us never left and we canโ€™t find what we want on the โ€œnewโ€ forum. 

Hey @BB_TX

What are you looking for that you cannot find? I am here to help! 

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @GGeorge1

I am going to send you a private message right now and get you back into your original account! 

Thanks! 

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator

Welcome back George!  The site Admins can retore your old GGeorge handle for you.  Stay chipper, hopefully for longer than 6 months, and enjoy your eclipse trip.

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded