cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV renovation ideas

richbanks12
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I wanted to share some remodeling ideas and what all changes I’ve made to my RV. I currently own a Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5230, Class B. A aa Few months back, I did a remodeling to it for the second time. These are the few things I did:
The first thing I did was to repaint the exterior.
And then changed the whole interior of the RV.
I replaced the sofa with a new and more comfortable one.
I replaced the dinette with a table and chair, to make it more spacious and comfortable.
I replaced the worn out carpet with a new one and also the flooring too.
As I am a working person, I installed a computer desk too, to work on the road.
I fixed all broken plumbings.
I changed my refrigerator with a new one, as it was having some problem with its cooling.
I also changed some appliances in the kitchen.
And I changed the plastic toilet into a real porcelain one, while I was fixing and updating the plumbing.
I cleaned out the pantry, decided on what to keep and what not to.
And of course, changed the tires.
And I always wanted to change the mirrors to a bigger one. So, I changed that too.
So, these are the few changes I did to my RV. After doing all these changes, there was a lot of junk and unwanted items, like, the broken fridge, the old sofa, and other unwanted stuff in the pantry etc. I wasn’t sure about how to get rid of all those stuff. So, I hired a trash removal service, Junk-works.ca, who hauled away all those items.
So, if you have remodeled your RV. Please share your ideas, Maybe I could use those ideas while I am remodeling next time. Please share your ideas.
3 REPLIES 3

femailyetti
Explorer
Explorer
use
http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=3
it works for this site, sorryndont know how to to sticky

Jbrowland
Explorer
Explorer
Pics. Please! We want to see the fruits of your labor...and then maybe steal your wonderful ideas
! 🙂

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
What, and no pics? 😉