cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sliding shelf for Blackstone griddle or BBQ

Lightning55
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2021 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5th wheel with an outdoor kitchen compartment that has a small frig and an area to store a stove. I like using the Blackstone so my son-in-law (that is a cabinet maker) made this custom sliding shelf that now makes storage and use a breeze.
Copy and go to the link below for youtube video.

https://youtu.be/dFLJnn2cKAc
4 REPLIES 4

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
That's pretty darn slick! I've got a new Blackstone grill just like that and plan on taking it camping instead of the old bbq grill...

Mine has the portable stand, as I don't have any compartments on my trailer for something like that, so will have to lug it out of the truck when we setup camp, but love the Blackstone!

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

LittleBill
Explorer
Explorer
Lightning55 wrote:
Truth is, I'm not sure what the rails and hardware cost. My son-in-law special ordered the rails and brackets through his cabinet company and I'm having a hard time getting a bill from him. I think the locking rails and hardware were not cheap, maybe a couple hundred but I'm not sure.

figured you were going to say that.

Lightning55
Explorer
Explorer
Truth is, I'm not sure what the rails and hardware cost. My son-in-law special ordered the rails and brackets through his cabinet company and I'm having a hard time getting a bill from him. I think the locking rails and hardware were not cheap, maybe a couple hundred but I'm not sure.

LittleBill
Explorer
Explorer
that is slick. rough cost on the rails?