cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

5th Wheel Bunkhouse Under 32'

metinair6
Explorer
Explorer
I have a family of 6 with 4 kids ages 15-10. I'm interested in finding a bunkhouse as short as possible. Used or new okay. I've found one by Arctic Wolf but cannot find any others this short.

Anyone have a floor plan they're familiar with?
7 REPLIES 7

2019SD
Explorer
Explorer
We just ordered the Grand Design Reflection 150 series 268BH. Two double bunks in back plus fold out couch plus dinette so plenty of room. Biggest selling point for us was the HUGE storage area under the back bunk for external storage.??

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a Forest River Sierra bunkhouse right at 32'. Mine is a little older I found used. There are a lot of models right around that 32' range, so you should be able to find some. Just start looking for bunk house models and you should be good to go.

I have also seen bunkhouse models with double slides so, 4 beds in the bunkhouse. Very common. Just search Craigslist and other site for trailer sales. Search both Bunk House and Bunkhouse...

JKJavelin
Explorer III
Explorer III
I was visiting the Grand Design forum yesterday and I noticed a 33.5' bunkhouse for sale in their classifieds section. Seemed like a decent deal. I don't know if you could find a shorter bunkhouse fifth wheel than that. He seems pretty motivated since he lowered the price a couple days after his first post.
https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/forum.php
JK
2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins 6.7
2016 Open Range RF316RLS
Titan Disc Brakes
Trailair pinbox
Morryde AllTrek 4000 w/ wetbolt kit
Demco Autoslide
570 watts of Solar

2017-2022 555 Nights
2023- 106 Nights

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Laknoxโ€™s suggestion x2.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

skinnyme
Explorer
Explorer
grand design reflection 290 bh 34'2" 8300 lbs.pin wt.

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
Toy hauler and convert the garage into a bedroom.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
If I may, while I cannot offer any such coaches, I would highly re-think having a RV of that length w/ 6 people especially kids 10-15. May want to consider units more in the mid to upper 30 foot range just you have more elbow room. Perhaps you cannot go w/ a a larger unit, which is fine, but just offering a suggestion.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"