cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Auto Flex

billy1davis
Explorer
Explorer
Any one have "auto flex" installed on their trucks or know of anyone and how the ride was after install?
5 REPLIES 5

racer4
Explorer
Explorer
Good memory Wild Card.

I have Auto Flex Air Ride Suspension on my Ram 3500.

Without air ride rear suspension I get lower back pain (Sciatica) after a couple hours on the highway.

With air ride installed, road bumps are absorbed much better.

My last truck, a 2007 GMC 2500HD, had a Kelderman 2-Stage Rear Air Ride Suspension. It also made the ride much better.

I like the Auto Flex better. Dereck and Paul are great people to do business with.

Without "True" air ride suspension I would have to switch back to a 1500 pickup pulling a travel trailer.
Chris and Pat
2023 Ram 3500 Limited, Cummins, Aisin, dually, Auto Flex Rear Air Ride Suspension
2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2024 Winnebago Minnie 2327TB

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
racer4 is the username
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
billy1davis wrote:
Any one have "auto flex" installed on their trucks or know of anyone and how the ride was after install?

There is. I don't remember the user name. It was in a thread not long ago...under 3-4 months in the tow vehicle section. Thread was about Ram HWY vibration
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

billy1davis
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.trailerlife.com/tech/diy/auto-flex-air-ride-suspension-swap/
It is a total swap out of all the springs and in it's place this....total air ride.

Allworth
Explorer
Explorer
Never heard of "auto flex".
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"