cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coachman Brookstone Quality

Wood_chip
Explorer
Explorer
I follow a few YouTube channels and one of them speaks very positive about the Brookstone quality. I do like the Azdel component in the exterior skin. Price point is very middle of the road but if quality is good, could be a good candidate.
2017 Chevy HD 3500 Dually LTZ D/A combo crew cab / Bilstein 4600's / Ride Rite air bags w remote / 50 gal transfer flow Aux tank / Trailersaver BD5
2020 Arctic Fox 32-5m with most options + 17.5 wheel & tire combo
2 REPLIES 2

Wood_chip
Explorer
Explorer
remdog*1 wrote:
Have 2010 Brookstone 345sa. Very happy with it. Fit and finish very good. Only issue so far was bad converter about 4 years ago. Bought new and no other issues

I looked at the new wide body 310rl on Saturday. It seemed well put together considering the price point is much lower than other rigs i am looking at. Small things would go a long way like LED exterior lights. Hitch on the rear of the rig. Hydraulic vs elec jacks, etc.
2017 Chevy HD 3500 Dually LTZ D/A combo crew cab / Bilstein 4600's / Ride Rite air bags w remote / 50 gal transfer flow Aux tank / Trailersaver BD5
2020 Arctic Fox 32-5m with most options + 17.5 wheel & tire combo

remdog_1
Explorer
Explorer
Have 2010 Brookstone 345sa. Very happy with it. Fit and finish very good. Only issue so far was bad converter about 4 years ago. Bought new and no other issues