Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dang...how'd that get there

patperry2766
Explorer
Explorer
youtube
Always know your clearance. Luckily the man and his 10 YO son weren't injured.
Even though the video is over 11 years old and it might have circulated before, the information is still relevant
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation
8 REPLIES 8

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
ford truck guy wrote:
DutchmenSport wrote:
That video single-handily changed my life and the way I towed all my trailers, many years ago! It's still a VERY good video. I've watched it dozens (yes dozens) of times, and time and still time again I am at awe over it!

Thanks for sharing (again).... good reminder for everyone ... LOOK UP!

Me Too.... It was because of that video years ago when I got my first "High Profile: fifth wheel that I would panic when I needed fuel.
Heck, I remember I wanted my wife to go up the ladder at one stop to watch that we were clear while pulling in, I wont repeat the names I was called !

Now it's just another stop....

Are you still married to this wife?

And how long did you stay in the hospital?

Happily now for 31 years, together for 36 years...

Our trick is we really don't listen to each other ! :B
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Bob_Shaw
Explorer
Explorer
You also have to watch those stupid cameras hanging down from the ceiling.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I never noticed it before but it appears the driver knew that he couldn't go under but forgot the 5er was wider than the truck. Look how far away he is from the ATM machine when the corner of the 5er catches the overhang,
Puma 30RKSS

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
DutchmenSport wrote:
That video single-handily changed my life and the way I towed all my trailers, many years ago! It's still a VERY good video. I've watched it dozens (yes dozens) of times, and time and still time again I am at awe over it!

Me Too.... It was because of that video years ago when I got my first "High Profile: fifth wheel that I would panic when I needed fuel.
Heck, I remember I wanted my wife to go up the ladder at one stop to watch that we were clear while pulling in, I wont repeat the names I was called !

Are you still married to this wife?

And how long did you stay in the hospital?

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Is that rig for sale? I can repair it.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

DutchmenSport wrote:

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
It's an Oldie but Goodie. But, it is a good reminder.