cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forest River Stealth

missouri_dave
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone relate any experiences with the overall build quality and construction of the Forest River Stealth toy haulers?
5 REPLIES 5

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
my son has a 19' Steath by FR. Been trouble free through warranty. I just spent the weekend in it with him and my grandson, works perfectly, he LOVES it.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
I bought my 2014 used a couple of years ago. Dealer was one I had bought from before. Have one window shade that comes down unevenly. He showed me where the factory install was done wrong, and asked if I wanted it fixed, wasn't that big a deal to me so I said skip it. Genset only had 24 hrs on the clicker, so I figure it sat more than it got used. Everything else works fine. We use it a fair amount, including a Utah trip with the bike inside.
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
I've had no major issues during the 3 years I've owned mine. Maybe I have been lucky, but other than wear-and-tear items it has be great.
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R

2001400ex
Explorer
Explorer
I bought the stealth in my signature last July. I also paid $250 for a second year of warranty, which I feel I'll get my money's worth. It's been in the shop twice, and that's where it is currently. It's all been small stuff, like a small leak here or there, broken zipper, they replaced a window, etc. Really all manufacturers you will have some of that. For the price, they are a good rig. You have have to be diligent and make sure you document what goes wrong and make sure you have a good dealer to work on it. I have a dealer close to me just opened a huge RV shop so they welcome the work.
2017 Forest River Stealth SA2816
2020 GMC Denali 3500 Duramax
Anderson ultimate fifth wheel hitch

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
My experience with Forest River, in general, is mediocre build quality.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE