cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Furrion TV - Direct TV remote code

Randu
Explorer
Explorer
Just got a new Jayco North Point and it has a Furrion TV. Tried to program my old DIRECT TV, standard definition satellite remote. Spent 40 minutes doing the code search thing and came up empty. Has anyone found a workable code? Randu
2017 Chevy 3500HD SRW Crew LTZ
4x4,Duramax, Allison.
2017 Jayco North Point 381DLQS
Previous: 2000 Travel Supreme
2005 Newmar Kountry Star
2008 Mobile Suites 36TK3
11 REPLIES 11

vonzoog
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Grumpy, that is what I wanted to know.

vonzoog
If you have to ask why I drive a Diesel, then you will never understand.

2016 Ram 3500 DRW
Cummins(370/800) 68RE Auto 3.73 Rear
2018 Momentum 376TH

GrumpyandGrandm
Explorer
Explorer
Dave H M wrote:
You can always get the locals on DTV by calling or going to the web site and changing the service address to the location that you are at.

Only if you have a dedicated RV account. They will not do that if you have a "stick" home account and move a receiver to the RV.
Grandma in front of her retirement home..
She lets Grumpy drive!!

vonzoog
Explorer
Explorer
Dave H M wrote:
You can always get the locals on DTV by calling or going to the web site and changing the service address to the location that you are at.

Are you saying that you can take a weekend trip out of your local spot zone, go online and change your address, and then receive locals for that area you are visiting? Even though your billing address is not the same? Then go home and change it back to the way it was?
If you have to ask why I drive a Diesel, then you will never understand.

2016 Ram 3500 DRW
Cummins(370/800) 68RE Auto 3.73 Rear
2018 Momentum 376TH

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer

Randu
Explorer
Explorer
kzspree320 wrote:
..... I thought OP just wanted a code so his existing satellite receiver would work together with his TV and he would only need to use one remote control.

Exactly right, I'll use this old standard def receiver and 3 headed antenna dish until it dies. I have HD in the house but its the new system that uses a larger dish and have additional power supply to dish. Not thinking I want that on the road. This receiver is listed as basement and is 7 per month on my house account. Randu
4x4,Duramax, Allison.
2005 Newmar Kountry Star
2008 Mobile Suites 36TK3

kzspree320
Explorer
Explorer
ETCrockett wrote:
To activate your Direct TV, did you contact Direct TV and add the receiver to your account or go through Winegard to activate service? I have Direct TV at home and I have heard horror stories trying to get service activated. Would like to avoid the headaches if I can.

I just take the satellite box out of the house and put it in fifth wheel. No need to call Directv or Winegard if you do that. You will lose local channels if you go outside where they are spot beamed, but we really don't care given the channels we generally watch. Just need to go to setup, change the antenna type and let the satellite do its thing to lock on. Adding a new full-time receiver in the RV is different. I thought OP just wanted a code so his existing satellite receiver would work together with his TV and he would only need to use one remote control.

ETCrockett
Explorer
Explorer
To activate your Direct TV, did you contact Direct TV and add the receiver to your account or go through Winegard to activate service? I have Direct TV at home and I have heard horror stories trying to get service activated. Would like to avoid the headaches if I can.
Eric & Andrea
2016 Jayco Pinnacle 38FLSA
2009 Ford F450 DRW

djousma
Explorer
Explorer
Just as a reference, most of the furrion TV's use LG tv codes.
Dave
2016 F350 Lariat 4x4 FX4 SRW CC SB 6.7 Magnetic Metallic
2017 Forest River Cardinal 3850RL

Learjet
Explorer
Explorer
Randu wrote:
10056 worked. THANK YOU!

:B
2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, Onan 5500, Disc Brakes, 17.5" tires
B&W Ram Companion

Randu
Explorer
Explorer
10056 worked. THANK YOU!
4x4,Duramax, Allison.
2005 Newmar Kountry Star
2008 Mobile Suites 36TK3

Learjet
Explorer
Explorer
Randu wrote:
Just got a new Jayco North Point and it has a Furrion TV. Tried to program my old DIRECT TV, standard definition satellite remote. Spent 40 minutes doing the code search thing and came up empty. Has anyone found a workable code? Randu

Older style DirecTv remote try 10054 or 10056 codes

FYI for others who find this thread...The new Genie remote try selecting JBL as the brand or Concerto, For the Genie remote after selecting JBL or Concerto... just pick I don't know my model and try the first
2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, Onan 5500, Disc Brakes, 17.5" tires
B&W Ram Companion