Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco 5er ?

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer

On a Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK
Why would this say " Not a Potable (Drinking Water) System"?
This is on the outside wall right beside the door to the outside kitchen.A supplied quick connect hose and sprayer attaches to it to wash or rinse off things. It's pressured by the fresh water holding tank pump or by city water if hooked up.
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate
5 REPLIES 5

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
smithrjd wrote:
Normally the "sprayer" is for the black water tank. No idea where it is on the location of all the variuos inlets, vales etc. I have one, but no sticker like that.

That's an internal sprayer, with nozzles =inside= the black tank. This takes the place of the old "outside shower". Basically a coiled hose with a garden sprayer on the end, with hot/cold faucets. Quick-connect fittings on the trailer and hose. G*d forbid they put caps on the quick-connect ends to keep them clean and keep cr@p out of the hose. Oh, wait, that'd cost them a nickel each... Frankly, I've thought about replacing the quick-connect with standard hose fittings and having 2 hoses, one with the sprayer and one with a dedicated shower nozzle.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
The spray system to clean black water tank is on the back side of the 5er and label that.
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

smithrjd
Explorer
Explorer
Normally the "sprayer" is for the black water tank. No idea where it is on the location of all the variuos inlets, vales etc. I have one, but no sticker like that.

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
That was my thoughts. Kind of a generic label. Just strange they would leave it knowing what it's going used for.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Use it any way you want. The label is a COYA from the manufacturer, not knowing where they will be installed, or what they will be used for.