cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Newbie question. Any 5th wheel toy haulers under 30'?

cycler
Explorer
Explorer
Does any of the manufacturers offer a 5th whl toy hauler under 30'?
Real new to all this and my wife and I are going back and forth on a toy hauler of Class C with a trailer for the motorcycle. Thanks in advance, Cycler.
4 REPLIES 4

riggsp
Explorer
Explorer
My previous 5er was a 2005 KZ Sportsman Sportster 26 ft toy hauler...very well made and very capable...I used it to haul a '99 Honda Gold Wing and it served me well with no troubles except 1 tire blowout for 5 years...I traded it only because I sold the bike.

linnemj
Explorer
Explorer
We looked for a shorter, lighter 5th wheel toy hauler back in 2011. We ended up with the trailer in our signature. What we like about our trailer is you live in the entire trailer once the bikes are out. Our bedroom is in the garage with a drop down happy Jac bed. If you buy a shorter toy hauler with a front bedroom, you lose a lot of living space in our opinion. Good luck with your search!
Jim & Nicky
2012 Forest River XLR MBV 29
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
Motorcycles!

dedmiston
I don't think you'll find a short fifth wheel toy hauler.

Take a look in the Toy Hauler forum though. There's a sticky thread with a list of all the manufacturers. The list makes it pretty easy to browse through all the major manufacturers.

EDIT: Here's a link to the list.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Northwood mfg does I think. Might be a TT configuration.