Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE:Rv lemon law

RAS43
Explorer III
Explorer III
BarneyS wrote:
RAS43 wrote:
So, has anyone here filed a complaint under Magnuson-Moss for a trailer issue and been successful? And please, first hand info.

Sorry, but posts like you ask about are not allowed on these forums according to our Forum Rules.

"Posts are not allowed in which a local, state, or federal consumer action board and/or legal counsel is/have been involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past lawsuits."
Barney

Didn't mean to break any of this site's rules. Just trying to determine if any of those who suggested a remedy have actually used it or not. And I believe that Magnuson-Moss is not a lemon law but more directed toward a warranty issue. People quote this M-M all the time!
2 REPLIES 2

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
There is no problem researching it and discussing it and you did not break the forum rules, BUT you asked who had used it and what the outcome was. Anybody who answered that question would have had their post deleted.

I posted what I did for two reasons.
1. To let the members know that the rules do not permit that type of discussion.
2. To reduce the time I would have to spend deleting posts and sending PM's to members explaining why their posts had been deleted. Also reduces my e-mail inbox size. :B
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

troubledwaters
Explorer II
Explorer II
RAS43 wrote:
BarneyS wrote:
RAS43 wrote:
So, has anyone here filed a complaint under Magnuson-Moss for a trailer issue and been successful? And please, first hand info.

Sorry, but posts like you ask about are not allowed on these forums according to our Forum Rules.

"Posts are not allowed in which a local, state, or federal consumer action board and/or legal counsel is/have been involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past lawsuits."
Barney

Didn't mean to break any of this site's rules. Just trying to determine if any of those who suggested a remedy have actually used it or not. And I believe that Magnuson-Moss is not a lemon law but more directed toward a warranty issue. People quote this M-M all the time!
It's not a Lemon Law, but some people will not understand the difference. So you get what you get.