cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riverstone 37MRE

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
We went to our local RV show last weekend and there was a 2020 Riverstone 37MRE on display. It had the black/gray full body paint and looked really nice on the outside. I've looked at these units before and hadn't been overly impressed so I was expecting to be less than impressed on the inside. Was I ever wrong; I was very impressed at the fit and finish inside of the unit. I spent quite a bit of time looking around in it and couldn't see anything cheap or out of place. The layout was very nice, and the colors very nice and warm feeling. It looks like it has a standard type frame, but it did have disk brakes and Goodyear G614 tires. Looking at the brochure, I was quite surprised at how many features are standard on them.

It looks like they are picking up their game and I would definitely put one on my shortlist in the future if they stay like this!
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes
6 REPLIES 6

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
blofgren wrote:
We went to our local RV show last weekend and there was a 2020 Riverstone 37MRE on display. It had the black/gray full body paint and looked really nice on the outside. I've looked at these units before and hadn't been overly impressed so I was expecting to be less than impressed on the inside. Was I ever wrong; I was very impressed at the fit and finish inside of the unit. I spent quite a bit of time looking around in it and couldn't see anything cheap or out of place. The layout was very nice, and the colors very nice and warm feeling. It looks like it has a standard type frame, but it did have disk brakes and Goodyear G614 tires. Looking at the brochure, I was quite surprised at how many features are standard on them.

It looks like they are picking up their game and I would definitely put one on my shortlist in the future if they stay like this!

All you need to do is sign a check and it could be yours. :B

Yeah, but the check would be a little too big; it was on sale for $159k Cdn.....:E
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
blofgren wrote:

All you need to do is sign a check and it could be yours. :B
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2017 River Stone Legacy 39mb with a dark color, we have not had any issues keeping it cool and we opted for only 2 a/c units, 3 is optional. They have a 12" I beam frame plus the upper deck is steel not aluminum like a lot of other brands. We have had very few issues with it and all were handled well thru the factory. If interested in them make sure you research them well as unless you get one with the Legacy package you will not get the full body paint, disc brakes, Good Year tires and the water manifold systems.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

A guy I know from Instagram sold his 2 year old Landmark and jumped into a new Riverstone 37MRE and LOVES IT ! He said that he could not wait to dump the old fiver...
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
I recently looked at the Rivserstone as well and it is nice with a lot of standard options. I have also wondered about the dark color paint jobs on units and keep them cool inside.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
I don't understand all of the dark paint on the RVs. The vs are already hard enough to cool in the hot sun and dark colors absorb more heat than lighter colors.

Has Forest River stepped up the construction with a heavier frame, better axles and better construction cabinets or do they use the same as on the other lower end products.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot