cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shut off valves for ourside shower

LocoMike
Explorer
Explorer
Hello. hope everyone is having a great weekend. Just asking this question to verify for myself lol! I want to shut the water pressure off to my outside shower. I noticed behind the wall the of the shower unit where the hot and cold water come in, valves of some sort on each one. Just assuming that they are shut off ones, but just want to make sure before I do it! Thank you in advance and apologize for probably a simple question...

Mike
5 REPLIES 5

LocoMike
Explorer
Explorer
I am thinking we are fine... but will double check today as I finish the prepping the camper for our trip tomorrow...

troubledwaters
Explorer II
Explorer II
More than likely low point drains.

LocoMike
Explorer
Explorer
well true, when I added the hose to the city connection at my house to drain the camper of the antifreeze, I don't know if I loosened the faucet by accident, and lined up with the slots to remove it, but it the water pushed right off. I was able to put it back on with not other problems. Guess we might be worried that it would happened when we were not at the camper when camping. We might be overthinking too much...

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Why Lynn how could suggest that! lol
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
Call me crazy, but could you turn them off and try it?