cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tiffen Fifth wheel Vilano

skyl8dy
Explorer
Explorer
Tiffen has entered the Fifth Wheel market and we cant say enough about the quality of it! Honestly, we feel like it is a condo on wheels.....thank you Tiffen family for giving us this luxurious motorhome!
36 REPLIES 36

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
lawnspecialties wrote:
I'm assuming this is the Vanleigh Vilano? That's what I get when I do a Google search.

That Vilano does look quite impressive. How about that 375 with six slides?

I'll wait until I see a toy hauler in their line-up.

They might need to upgrade their platform for a toy hauler. The 375 has 1,500 lbs cargo capacity. That isn't much for a 40 ft. trailer that can load 500 pounds of water. Throw in a genset and you might have to leave your tooth brush home. I didn't see that 6 point leveling was standard or an option. Very pretty trailers though.

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at the rear living room model and really liked it. Seem very well built. I called the factory about modifying the washer/dryer location from the bedroom closer to the bathroom along with a couple other changes. They said no problem and no section so charge. Sent me drawings for approval. We did not purchase one as the wife walked into a Cardinal FL and she fell in love with that one. So now trying to decide what to do. Best of luck with your Vilano.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
I'm assuming this is the Vanleigh Vilano? That's what I get when I do a Google search.

That Vilano does look quite impressive. How about that 375 with six slides?

I'll wait until I see a toy hauler in their line-up.

CarolynandBob
Explorer
Explorer
We love our 375FL. Yes they use lippert.
2017 Vilano 375FL (Bob's Cabin Carolyn's Beach House)
2017 F350 Dually 4x4
8 Year old Pug/Terrier
9 Year old Puggle
8 Year old Boxer/Greyhound

allornothing
Explorer
Explorer
What model did you get? Do they use lippert frames or someone elses, I thought they quite using lippert.

They are on my short list of FW's, along with Arctic Fox(no dealers near me)Grand Design solitude.

Enjoy it, they look beautiful.

allimax
Explorer
Explorer
I saw that 5er a few months back in Trailer Life. Quite impressive. Good luck with it, she's a beauty for sure.
2010 Montana 3455SA
Mor/Ride kingpin, wet bolts, Progressive Ind. HW-50C EMS,TST 507RV TPMS, GY G614's
'07.5 Silverado D/A LMM 3500HD
Extended Cab DRW 4x4 LTZ
Bilstein, Reese R20, Banks Economind tuner, Speedbrake, RamAir, Monster exhaust

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Tiffin
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman