cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toy Hauler Bed Conversion

Songbird7277
Explorer
Explorer
Forgive me if this has been asked a billion times before--I searched but didn't see anything addressing my question. I have a small Track and Trail toy hauler with the two fold-down couches, and I'm wondering if there is a way to put something in the middle to make ONE big bed? I appreciate suggestions!
4 REPLIES 4

a_dog
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure if this would work for the height & space between the 2 couches, but you could try https://www.samsclub.com/p/6-fih-bench-fold-in-half-bench/prod17220091?xid=plp_product_1_1

and then put a double air mat on top to even things out.
TH: 2014 Eclipse Stellar 27DBLG, grey, Abyss pkg, 10K GVWR, ordered 6/1/13, delivered 12/14/13
TV: '04 Suburban 2500 LT, 8.1L, 3.73, 4x4, 10K tow rating, Blue Ox 14K hitch... aspiring to replace with a diesel 1-ton
Toys: '13 F800GS, '09 KLX250s, '05 DR200se

HRTKD
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not familiar with your trailer. I have the HappiJac Bunk Bed in mine. It's a good way to have a bigger bed. But the older I get the less I like it.
2006 Fleetwood Gearbox 220FB S4
2017 Ford F-350 CCLB 6.7L

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Having had a unit with opposing fold out couches I'm not sure how you would do it but anything is possible. Custom made though.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Y-Guy
I haven't seen anything like the commercially. Doesn't mean you can't though. But trying to get it to be comfortable might be a challenge. You might look under the existing couches to see if there is a manufacturer name on them, somebody you could call. Finding a center mattress piece that is the same size and density would be the issue that comes to mind.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon