cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wash Wax All - front caps and BUGS

For those of us that use wash wax all, how many have tried then bug scrubbers? I purchased a pack of these - Bug Scrubbers..

ALl I can say is OMG ! ! ! Spray Wash Wax All, let sit of few minutes, respray, and use the bug scrubber... they came right off.... No elbow grease.. I could not believe it
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet
12 REPLIES 12

Yup we are... just got a notification that Richmond in September will be at 100% capacity along with the fangrounds being opened and the garage is being opened.
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the WashWax info.

I just bought tickets for the World of Outlaws Sprint car nationals in Knoxville Ia. Went to their June race there last year and watched Kyle Larson kick their butts.
I think we're back in business!
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

TxGearhead wrote:
Thanks Ford Guy. I put that on my Amazon wish list.
Question about the Wash/Wax All....How well does it have to be dried and what happens if you miss a spot? I don't look forward to hand drying a 40ft 5th.
Did you make it to Richmond? It was the 3rd and last on our 3 race tour.

Hey Tx,

I use it on the dry camper.. I spray a 2' square section, rub it in, then polish it off... I have NOT used it as a wax as you dry product yet. Get the pole system, it will make short work of your 40' fiver... I also started using deionized water to wash my camper... I can wash in pure sun , NOT dry it and have ZERO water spots while it air dries.

Yes we were at Richmond, It was just darn good to attend one again ! And watching the trucks there was a first for me as well..
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
I ordered my scrubbers. I am concerned they will scuff the surface. All the reviews and folks on here say they don't. Am I concerned about nothing?
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ford Guy. I put that on my Amazon wish list.
Question about the Wash/Wax All....How well does it have to be dried and what happens if you miss a spot? I don't look forward to hand drying a 40ft 5th.
Did you make it to Richmond? It was the 3rd and last on our 3 race tour.
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

ronbiel
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like a useful product. Thanks for the info.

pismopete
Explorer
Explorer
I polish my 5th wheel with Starbrite boat polish with teflon. Keeps the rig looking new and bugs wipe right off the front cap.

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
I used a magic eraser yesterday and I wish I would have thought of that a lot sooner. Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!

Busdriver
Explorer
Explorer
I use dryer sheets

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
I use their bug scrubber(s) with the Wash Wax All spray cleaner (kind of a "pre-cleaner") for tough bugs, etc. It works really well. I then apply the regular Wash Wax All. I use the same process and products on the truck and car, too.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Good info Ford Guy
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

shannon62
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Ford Truck Guy, Have heard of this, but never tried it. Sounds like it is a good thing. thanks for the info, i will have to try it. By the way do you own a Ford truck? If so great choice, we have owned nothing but Fords, and never will own anything else.