cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What's this 2015 4200 HD Cylone worth?

imq707s
Explorer
Explorer
One of my best friends recently passed away, horrible and tragic accident. His widow asked me to help with selling their monster toy hauler that they bought a few years ago. It's more than she can handle on her own, I don't blame her. I know nothing about these things, but after a quick google search...it was well over $100K new. It's got 5 TV's, 3 AC units, a full size fridge, a smaller outdoor fridge, three fold out patios, 3 pop-outs, triple axle, ......it's a monster, and going by off of the last time I saw it, and knowing how they never took the cheap way out on anything and took great care of it...I'm guessing it's in perfect shape.

It's a 44ft long, 2015 Heartland 4200HD Heartland Cyclone Toy Hauler. It's got the Artic Yeti tank heater package, and I'm guessing just about every other option available....full outdoor TV and stereo setup on each fold out patio.

What's something like this worth....and what's the best way to go about finding serious buyers for it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Huntindog
Explorer
Explorer
smarty wrote:
We purchased a similar unit at the same timeframe and paid $65k for the brand new unit
I am betting you did NOT get FBP for that price.

OP: The Nada link that was posted is for the BASE unit without any options.... For YOUR value, go to the NADA sight and "build" the unit to spec.

Some here think that used RVs are wothless... I have done very well selling mine.

I just got 15K for my last TT a couple of weeks ago. I paid a little over 24K brand new in 2009.

In 1999 I paid 15.5K for the previous TT. Got 8500 in 2009 for it.

Both Tts sold to the first person that looked at them.
Huntindog
100% boondocking
2021 Grand Design Momentum 398M
2 bathrooms, no waiting
104 gal grey, 104 black,158 fresh
FullBodyPaint, 3,8Kaxles, DiscBrakes
17.5LRH commercial tires
1860watts solar,800 AH Battleborn batterys
2020 Silverado HighCountry CC DA 4X4 DRW

smarty
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased a similar unit at the same timeframe and paid $65k for the brand new unit

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
NADA Guide

RVT.com

RVTrader.com

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7