cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful Redwood fifth wheel - now you'll have to replace that puny antenna with a Trav'ler satellite dish!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Dave___Ginny
Explorer
Explorer
Backman wrote:
Dave and Ginny,

That is a beautiful rig!!! Happy Camping!!! We love the full body paint, it is so rich looking!!

Thank you Bachman, We've gotten a lot of complements on the paint and the Slide-In-Slide. We're very happy with the way it turned out
2015 Entegra Aspire RBQ

Backman
Explorer
Explorer
Dave and Ginny,

That is a beautiful rig!!! Happy Camping!!! We love the full body paint, it is so rich looking!!
Larry and Debbie
2012 Sanibel 3500
"HPY RVN"

Dave___Ginny
Explorer
Explorer
2012 36 RL Redwood, full body paint, Slide-in-slide, Disk Brakes, G rated tires, generator, heat pump, washer/dryer, convection, ice maker and 2 awnings

Please put width=640 in all pictures posts.
Frank
2015 Entegra Aspire RBQ

Buckeyelack
Explorer
Explorer
tdeal823,
Nice unit.. I have one just like it 2012 32BHOK.
2012 Sabre 32BHOK.
2006 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab,4X4.

omatty
Explorer
Explorer
thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

keownl
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking rig omatty

omatty
Explorer
Explorer

Please limit photo sizes to "width=640"

CleanDiesel
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't like the look, PAINT IT! Its actually a lot easier than it sounds. Windows are easy in/out with new putty. Paint is $70 gallon, but you can be done in 3 gallons! Would look nice matched to your truck. I painted my fiver's skirts to match the Ram and it was a very nice change.

partsman01 wrote:
Weazletoe wrote:
Been a while since I posted here. We used to have a pile of a bumper pull. Just sold that yesterday. Bought a new to me fiver. Its a '91 Prowler, 25ft. Not gorgeous and fancy like so many of you have, but this thing is in amazing condition. Its been VERY well taken care of. I got an absolute steal on it, especially considering the condition it is in. My TV, just like the trailer, is nothing fancy, but it runs great. Its a '90 1 ton, with a 454 and a three speed with granny. We do a lot of dry camping in the mountains of Idaho. The new rig is going to he perfect for my wife and myself.

Nice, I started out with a 1989 18.5 prowler lynx in 2005 then bought a 1999 Coachman catalina 22 foot in 2009, then bought a 2004 245RK wilderness lite in 2010.
Started out towing with a 1977 F250 400 CI and now have a used 1996 GMC K2500 extended cab with a 454 Vortec, so we don't all have new rigs, and yours looks just fine to me.
TV: 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4 Dually 6.7L Cummins Auto w/3.73s & Prodigy :C
TT: 1995 Damon Escaper 5'er 36RLB

Backman
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new 2012 Sanibel 3500 by Prime Time Manufacturing, we are so happy with it. This is also our first fifth wheel, we went from a motorhome to a fifth wheel this year. Here are better pics of our new 5th wheel.

On edit - these are about as large as they can be and still be recognizable.
Frank
Larry and Debbie
2012 Sanibel 3500
"HPY RVN"

2006blackmax
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Rigs Guys.
2006 2500HD Duramax LLY with Allison 6 Speed W /Mods
2008 Jayco Eagle Super Lite 27.5RKS

Steve_Sheree
Explorer
Explorer
2005 Forest River Cardinal 29 LX
2006 Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel 5.9

On edit. You only need to put "width=640" in the end of the post and that sizes the pic for height and width.
Frank

tdeal823
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. It has taken years to get the toys I have always wanted. Feels good to finally enjoy them.
2008 Silverado 2500HD DMax LTZ cc sb 4x4 EFILive tuned, Blocked, Deleted, Rerouted and removed ;)B&W Turnover ball and 5th Companion
02 F250 4x4 Auto Ex LWB SRW 7.3L B&W, RideRite, 5"exhaust. TW6 chip. 195k
2011 Sabre 32BHOK-6

Wagon50
Explorer
Explorer
Tdeal thats a nice setup you have there

tdeal823
Explorer
Explorer
2008 2500HD Duramax XD Monster 20" wheels, Nitto Terra Grappler 285/55r20, Ride rite 5000 air bags, B&W turnover, Custom adapter & Pullrite Superglide 24K
EFILive, 4"exhaust and other stuff:)
2011 Sabre 32BHOK-6 all the goodies and prepped for double pull

2008 Silverado 2500HD DMax LTZ cc sb 4x4 EFILive tuned, Blocked, Deleted, Rerouted and removed ;)B&W Turnover ball and 5th Companion
02 F250 4x4 Auto Ex LWB SRW 7.3L B&W, RideRite, 5"exhaust. TW6 chip. 195k
2011 Sabre 32BHOK-6