Full Time RVers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Another question on residency

I know there are many, many threads on this. Also after scouring the internet for a few hours I thought it might be easiest to just pull from the vast amount of knowledge here on the board.Our house is officially for sell and we'll be full-timing be...

4advtr by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Estimated Monthly Electricity Cost?

Hi All,I am looking for some help and thought that those who are full-timing or living in their RV might be able to help me. I am trying to decide on a park spot to stay in for a couple of months for work and I found a nice place but I would have to ...

Traver8 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

TT elite membership - is it worth it?

Just looking for feedback on your experience with TT. I've heard a bunch of comments, both positive and negative. To help me decide, I'd would like your thoughts, please only share factual comments, appreciate your response in advance.I plan to star...

26_2_2go by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Too old to continue traveling ? Grown children urging ..

Our home base is TriCities, Washington. And talking with our adult daughter today and she thinks we should settle down and get an apartment or go into a "senior apartment" .. we are fine, no medical issues of significance .. do not need 'assistance ...

RoadXYZ by Explorer II
  • 76 replies
  • 0 likes

Gated RV Club

The other day we visited some friends at a private gated RV club park, looked good for a home base in Washington State.It was kind of woodsey and my DW's allergies went nuts but we can adjust our travel for that.Do any of you know of "Private Camping...

Information resources?

I can see already that the RV/MH community is a wealth of information and populated by some very nice people willing to help and give advice. My wife and I are starting our long term planning for the switch to F/T upon my retirement in four years. (W...

Final Garage Sale!

Just had our final garage sale, the rest goes to Amvets, what a liberating and insightful journey this has been so far. Let me just say, the amount of people who offer twenty-five cents for an item is ridiculous! I understand trying to get a bargain,...

General Info for new forum members - Updated

First of all myself and co-Moderator DianneOK welcome you to the forum. Here in the full-time forum you will find many answers to many of your questions on just about all topics relating to full-timing. On many occasions we get multiple topics going ...

firedude by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes