cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Getting ready to hit the road

bstump
Explorer
Explorer
So i've told my staff at work so now I can talk about our plans. Starting in November my wife and I will be traveling for at least the next 3 years throughout the country in our 5th Wheel camper. Have sold the house and have been living in our "house on wheels" for last 10 months. Will first head to Texas to establish residency, then in Feb head to Louisiana for a month, then Florida in March and April, then head up the coast and around east to west. Need to be in Nevada in November. I'll be working (in a different capacity) for my current company. I'm fortunate to have a great owner that wanted to work with me and keep me employed. Nervous and excited about this new adventure. Should be interesting.
2014 Mobile Suites Estates 39RESB3
Truck - 2016 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Lariat DRW
4 REPLIES 4

The_Works
Explorer
Explorer
You will enjoy your new life style, we are. Been full timing for over 4 years with no plans to go back to the stick and bricks. If your going to tour New York City, have your wife pick out a broad way play, they are great to see. I didn't want to go but DW convinced me I should and I'm glad I did. We went to two BW plays, one was even Annie with a bunch of singing and kids...it was great, I'm ready to see another play. Be safe and have fun!!

arhayes
Explorer
Explorer
Have fun.
Alan and Kathleen
2015 Grand Design Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
2014 F350 6.7L Diesel DRW (Stormtrooper)
2012 Honda Goldwing NAVI/ABS (Land Speeder)

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Go for it and enjoy, you only live once on this earth anyway.
Dennis Hoppert

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's great news, hoping to convince my DW to do the same but she is mildly resistant to anything more than a few months at a time. Happy trails and let us know how your RVing adventure is going.