Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Storage in Mexico City

wildgoosecamper
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks,

Does anyone know a good storage spot near Mexico City?

My husband and I are headed to Mexico for the first time in our 21ft Class B motorhome. We have family in South America and want to visit them for Xmas so plan to store the camper and fly off for a bit. Cheapest flights were from Mexico City so hoping to line up some good options for storage before we get there!

We also have a few repairs we'd like to undertake while in Mexico eg. replacing the roof so if there are any spots anywhere in Mexico we'd love to know!

Thanks in advance,
Sam
5 REPLIES 5

wildgoosecamper
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much everyone! We will look into all of this.

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Lopez Mateos #17,One block from Cathedral,Teotihuacan Edo. de Mexico ,(594) 956-0313,teotipark@prodigy.net.mx

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
The RV park in teotihuacan also stores RV's. A class B is no issue

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
The only RV park in Mexico City is:

Pepe'RV Park
San Martin 54600
Av. Eva Samano de Lopes Mateos 62
Tepotzotltan Estado de Mexico
Mexico

Tel +52 55 1259 5129

It is the only RV park in the valley of Mexico City after passing the toll both the entrace to the town of Tepotzotlan is pretty close and immediately to the right, I recomend that you look on google maps the layout of the town , you need to go arround the convent and the street where it is located is easy to miss.

Do not confuse the town of Tepotzotlan with the town better known to the tourists as Tepostlan, that is in the state of Morelos between Cuernavaca and Cuahutla.

Regarding the repairs that you need, it is better if they are done State side, RV's are rare in Mexico.

navegator

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
If your roof is a "rubber" roof you will not easily find an experienced tech. You also may have trouble finding the material.