cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2001 Winnebago Brave AC issue

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Just a very broad question. Last year my living room A/C started leaking water into the coach from the access in the ceiling while running. Not sure what to check for or to post to help you all give me any suggestions to look for. But any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any questions please ask, and I'll do my best to help or take images of what you ask for, etc.

Thanks again!
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C
5 REPLIES 5

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Just got up there to check this and it appears to have work cleaning the inside. One of the drain holes was pretty gunked up. Have been sitting in it for about 45 minutes and no drops yet. Gonna leave a dry bucket underneath it and check it in every hour or so and see how it goes.

Thanks again for the replies!!
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. I"ll check it out tomorrow after work.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Access to tighten our bolts are from the inside. Remove inside cover and filter for access. If you don't see them on the roof, check inside too.

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Per Mountainair05, but be aware if the gasket under the acnd unit has been tightened to much or all the way down, you may need a new one
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
You need to get on the roof and remove the cover. check the drain hole and also check the bolts usually 4 that holds the unit to the roof. They just need to be snug.