cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad
Started to look into some water damage in the kitchen of our 83 Pace Arrow. The more I looked, the more I found. I have some pics of the damage so far. Anyone interested in following a rebuild thread?
If you want to do something, you will find a way.
If you don't, you will find an excuse.

-------------------------------------------------

Good judgement comes from experience.
A lot of experience, comes from bad judgement.
8,452 REPLIES 8,452

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad
Wahoo! Yehaw!!!!!!

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
How forums work:

Q: How many group members does it take to change light bulb ?
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.
6 to argue over whether it's 'lightbulb' or 'light bulb'.
Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid.
22 to tell THOSE 6 to stop being jerks.
5 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is 'lamp'.
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that 'light bulb' is perfectly correct.
49 to post memes and gifs (several are of Michael Jackson eating popcorn with the words added, “I’m just here for the comments.”)
19 to post that this page is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb page.
11 to defend the posting to this page saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant here.
24 to discuss the merits of LED/swirly fluorescent light bulbs
44 to claim LED and fluorescent bulbs will kill you.
12 to post F.
8 to ask what F means.
7 to post 'Following' but there's a tab at the top right that means you don't have to.
15 People to post "I can't see the image" and use their own light bulbs.
6 to report the post or PM an mod because they think someone violated rules.
4 to say "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?".
13 to say "Do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs".
5 mods to ban the light bulb posters who took it all too seriously.
20 to give up on the forum and take their dogs for a walk instead.
And then somebody announces they are leaving the group over the light bulb post, and someone replies back that this isn't an airport so you don't need to announce your departure.
1 late arrival to comment on the original post 4 years later and start it all over again.

Bill1374
Explorer
Explorer
What PastorCharlie said, it's your project and your pace. I thoroughly enjoy what you're doing with the project. Keep it going.
KZ Montego Bay in Florida
Rockwood lite up north
2016 HD Street Glide, 12 Fatboy for cruisin

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
fulltimin wrote:
Anybody want to throw something else in here?

I have no problem with how long it takes you to build the motorhome. Its your project and I have no obligation to click on the thread.

HOWEVER, I enjoy watching what you are doing. You are an expert craftsman and you will have a work of art when it is finished.

It appears that you are accomplishing what I also strive for in my work. A little something for everyone. 😉

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
But 5 years with no end in sight!? The wife is the real hero to have this thing sitting in her driveway (or yard) for this long and longer. This is no rebuild, it's a complete reinvention and we still don't know if it will even run.

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to ask, You people do know he is doing this in his off time, right? I admit, I didnt care for the red paint thing, but, its his post to deal with, not mine.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

Old_Islander
Explorer
Explorer
fulltimin wrote:

You don't want to hear it...

DewLess
Explorer
Explorer
I wrote,,., Well not complaining a big bunch, but I guess a bit… Can you kinda pickup the pace a bit, I am on the down side of like would to see the exterior started
Have been busy not checking “ I subscribe and check notifications regularly.
I like the thread, master carpenter skills and other things most of us go thru. Sorry Mr. Fulltimen..,.?? SPELLCHECK got me “LIKE” should be “LIFE”

Kinda opened a bag of worms,., but.,. interesting

SORRY FOLKS

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I’m waiting (not so) patiently for the end result! I have dropped to only checking this thread once about every 2 weeks. Not a lot of major updates.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
I don't don't know, you have pretty much thrown everything in their including your kitchen sink!

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
I to am still interested, this is one of the threads I am subscribed to that I open every notice I receive.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

btilfan
Explorer
Explorer
DewLess wrote:
Well not complaining a big bunch, but I guess a bit… Can you kinda pickup the pace a bit, I am on the down side of like would to see the exterior started

sorry but I enjoy seeing all of his side projects and test. I've been following since day one. I'm still hooked.
2007 Damon Astoria Pacifica
My next hobby.

Bruce_Brown
DewLess wrote:
Well not complaining a big bunch, but I guess a bit… Can you kinda pickup the pace a bit, I am on the down side of like would to see the exterior started

Yup...it's been almost 5 years since this began.

5 years ago I said this should be an interesting thread.

I'll admit, after 5 years I've lost interest and honestly I don't think this thing will ever see completion.

Too bad too, the original idea was pretty cool. Sadly the "rebuild" seems to have transformed into something completely different.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah! Let’s not get carried away here! We want this to go on in perpetuity, so we have something to look at, and follow while we are out here actually, you know, enjoying our fully functional RVs!! :E
Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze