cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto levelers

somuch2see
Explorer
Explorer
Have a 05 Fleetwood Excursion 39L. Having troubles. Power gear 140-1226 touch pad. Control panel buzzes and flashes all the time. Jacks are up and will not go down to level couch. Checked fluids. Can anyone tell me the location of the control box. Back of control panel just has round connection with wires coming out. Going up to check if pump is running when trying to level.
A happy man is not the one who has the most but the one who needs the least.
2 REPLIES 2

zach477
Explorer
Explorer
I have Power Gear levelers on my Fleetwood. They are electric, though. They have gotten stuck once, and I held down all four buttons (Left, Rght, Front, Back) at the same time to reset the system.

I'm not sure if this works on hydraulic systems or not, but it's worth a shot.

On the bright side, at least yours are stuck in the up position. Mine got stuck while down, with my front wheels in the air. I don't use the Auto Level feature anymore. I only do it manually since I don't like doing wheelies in a 10 ton bus. 🙂

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Three things necessary for correct operation. Engine must be running, parking brake must be set and the batteries must be charged fully. If any of these are not done, your system will not operate. You've checked the fluids so I assume you've also checked the batteries to ensure they're fully charged. If you don't have the manual, you can get it HERE There is a trouble shooting section. BOL...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG