Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RVI3 TPMS system

Anyone purchase a TPMS system from RVI3? I ordered 10 sensors this past Saturday and paid for 3 day shipping. I know the items wouldn’t ship before Monday and I’m giving them an extra day just because stuff happens. I received an email stating I wo...

JohnG3 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Ox towing equip-need advice please

Thanks for any help and advice. I'm posting for a friend who lost her husband and is now camping in her 2007 Forester MTRHM model 2861. They towed a 2012 Honda CRV with towing equipment Blue Ox. She would like to sell the towing equipment. The equ...

7 PIN WIRING CONTINUED

Installed a 7 pin extension cord on my enclosed trailer. Had some issues with the lights working correctly at first, but everything works correctly now. Except for one big problem. When the trailer is plugged into my 2006 Fleetwood Jamboree 31M when ...

HBJBIRD by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

34/35' diesel pusher question. Newbie

I have a 02 27'sightseer, tow a 20' box with a rail and 2 quads. I'm looking to move up to a dp 55000 max cost range. I hear stories of these having short wheel base and can be a pain to tow with. Are there any with longer wheel base? Is the freightl...

Generator, inside coach switches won’t start.

So just this morning I’ve run into an issue where my house switches (both at the service panel and on the dash) will not start my Onan emerald 5000 plus generator. It’ll turn the generator over and it’s like it wants to start, it just won’t run. As...

Diamond Shield damage by Love Bugs

Just got back from our trip from South Carolina to Key West. We ran through several swarms of love bugs on the interstate. So bad that we had to stop and clean twice. Once I got in Key West, I washed the front of the coach and noticed that there is n...

Help! HVAC system not working at all

Hello. I have a 96 Fleetwood Southwind on an f53 chassis. I recently pulled my unit out of winter storage (had a couple days of -30s and -40s this year) to repair the inevitable burst water lines and now leaky toilet. To my surprise, I had no HVAC...

How much Pag oil?

The fun continues w/ my 05 Tiffin Open Rd w/ workhorse chassis. Anyone know how much Pag 46 oil to add. System has been recovered new compressor and dryer installed.New compressor is Delphi and they state 2 oz for it alone. I need to add for the rest...

RV width - narrower than standard

Hi, my husband and I have been traveling around Europe for the last 3 years in our Class A Georgetown XL378. It is the standard 8.5' width with slide-outs. I would really like an RV, preferably Class A, that is narrower but still has slide-outs to...

jjansen by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Locating a/c expansion valve

I have a 2005 Tiffin Allegro Open Road on a W 22 chassis.I am replacing a/c compressor,dryer and hopefully expansion valve. First two have been pretty straight-forward. Need to locate the expansion valve. Anyone been down this road as to location,acc...

Internet

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29896078

New Battery boiling

I purchased all new batteries for my coach and chassis. I hooked them up and went to test the slide. The slide worked as it should but my son was standing by the battery compartment, which is still open and said the chassis battery seemed like it w...

mxdad290 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Class C sprinter if you had lots of money

I just sold my 5th wheel. Ten years old and 40 feet long. I Like the Class C Sprinters. Everyone is making them.If you could afford any Class C Sprinter, who would you pick. If you have one, how do you like it?Thanks

Buying a 1984 Pace Arrow 34 foot GM chassis

Hello all.Kind of in panic mode. Going tomorrow to look at a motor home. Its a 1984 Pace Arrow on a GM chassis, 34ft. Im worried about the chassis. Is there anything I should take a good look at? Any suggestions?Thanks

rhyno01 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

? Pilot & Navigator Seat Covers?

Any & all recommendations, comments, etc, are welcome.Want to get comfortable, well-fitting, driver & navigator seat covers for the coach.Internet searching shows me only one selection that may fit: "Grip Fit Universal RV Seat Covers" available at Ca...