cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought it

mikemc53
Explorer
Explorer
Well, even though I said I would be waiting until later in the year, typical of me I purchased (gave a deposit) a used Class A, yesterday. Though, like so many things, I will likely question my decision for weeks, I really feel pretty OK about this.

It is a 2004 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 37' with the Triton V-10 gas engine. 42,000 miles and, from what my investigation (as it were anyway) could tell, it is extremely well taken care of with a number of upgrades done by the previous owner.

Probably about two weeks until I pick it up but I just wanted to share the news and thank everyone here who has been so helpful with all of my niggling questions recently.

Hopefully will have more info and pics in a couple of weeks and I am sure that, while waiting on it, I will be bugging everyone with minor details, etc.

Thanks gang.
2021 Gulf Stream Conquest 6250 (Class C)
5 REPLIES 5

LVJ58
Explorer
Explorer
I echo the congratulations of others on your new to you coach, and may you enjoy many fun safe and trouble journeys...:)
Jim & Sherry Seward
Las Vegas, NV
2000 Residency 3790 V-10 w/tags & Banks System
2003 Suzuki XL/7 toad

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! It was a good move. You don't know what life will hand you tomorrow. And, you will have use of it this summer.
Enjoy your travels.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new purchase! May there be many happy miles of road ahead for you!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! Two good names - Holiday Rambler and Triton V-10!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Congratulations. Now it's time to plan your first trip. :B