Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulb size

Mean_Jeanne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hello all:

Would anyone happen to know the bulb size (I think it's 1141?) for the interior light fixtures in the 2007 Roadtrek (mine is a 170 Popular...pretty sure they're standard in all of them?!)? One is burnt out, but I would like to replace bulbs in all three interior fixtures with LEDs...however MJ is over on Maui (where I should be right now 😉 ), so I'm not sure of the exact size. Thanks in advance for any assistance/info.

Mike
6 REPLIES 6

Mean_Jeanne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thanks all. Pausan, that is exactly the type of replacement at which I was looking...just wasn't sure if the "bayonet" end was a standard size. which, from all that I've been able to discover, it is. Happy holidays to all. 🙂

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Leds like the flat wafer kind come with plugs that fit. You have many choices with these bulbs, and they can be laid flat on the cover lens if that's what you're talking about
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
These are what we replaced our interior lights with from Amazon

This is in a 2004 170.

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

Mean_Jeanne
Explorer III
Explorer III
It is the bayonet type 2112, but I don't have a picture of the exact bulb from MJ; it certainly looks like the 1141 bayonet style, but that's why I was asking...just not certain, and there's nothing in the Roadtrek manual that talks about replacement bulbs.

Explorer II
Explorer II
If it's the circular bayonet type base it most likely is 1141. Flat bases are most likely 921. Those 2 are by far the most popular.

Posting a pic of what you have may help
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
I don't think size is an issue with Leds, but color of light is.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman