cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C driver/passenger seats

Ron_forrester
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. Iโ€™m researching Class C RVs and am looking for suggestions regarding which models have the swiveling driver/passenger seats that are on the same level as the rest of the floor plan. It seems like most have a step down which I donโ€™t like.

Are there any?
5 REPLIES 5

BruceMc
Explorer III
Explorer III
Our 2250 Sunseeker on Chevy chassis has about a 2 1/2 inch step down, so that wouldn't fit your request. That said, I added a swivel to the passenger seat, and while the floor is a bit closer when swiveled, I don't mind. I can stretch my legs out a bit... right into everyone else's way!

Passenger Seat Swivel mod.

Perhaps the Mercedes Benz chassis based class Cs have a flat floor at that transition; the only way you'll find out for sure is to walk the lots.
2016 Forest River Sunseeker 2250SLEC Chevrolet 6.0L

Racine96
Explorer
Explorer
Mine swivel and lower but I am high enough I don't mind.

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
I took some angle irons and raised the cab seats for when we set for the winter, in the land of warm weather and sunshine.

Dusty

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
It might be an option to add swivel seats to any class c unit.

Give Discountvantruck.com a call for fit.

You might only be able to partially swivel the drivers seat which is why some people only do the passenger side.

Sometimes youโ€™ll need a booster cushion on the passenger seat bc its too low to the floor when swiveled facing the rear.

Look at the van seats seats not class A seats which will be too wide.

Plturne
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Coachmen Highlander 22QB with swivel seats no step down. Rear bed & bath have a step up.