cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CoachNet - First experience = Awesome!

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
We opened up our coach at the campsite yesterday. When we arrived the FL tire was extremely low. Clearly leaking.

So I called into CoachNet for the first time. I must say, I was impressed. Answered right away by a real person. First question was "Are you in a safe location?", which obviously I was.

She then asked me a number of questions, to be certain they contacted the right service company. I told her I was pretty sure the air valve was leaking, but she insisted that whoever came out would bring a replacement tire, just in case. She said someone would be out within an hour.

20min later she called back and advised it would be 2.5 hours, but if that's a problem she would find someone else. It was pretty early in the day, so I told her it would not be a problem. As promised the service tech arrived ontime with a call about 10 minutes ahead of time. He filled the tire and quickly checked and found that is was indeed the valve. Took him about an hour to get the coach jacked up the tire off and the valve replaced.

He was a pleasure to talk to and did a very thorough job, even hanging around for 15min after he refilled the tire, to make sure it was holding pressure 100%.

No charge for the service at all. 100% picked up by CoachNet. I saw how difficult it is to change one of those monster tires, so I gave the guy a good tip and thanked him.

After this experience, I'm totally comfortable and happy with my CoachNet decision!
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King
13 REPLIES 13

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
We had to use Good Sam 3 times on Jan to Mar winter trip and they towed us twice on one breakdown to two different truck repairs. 2nd tow was 140 mi from Gallup to Albuquereque and they paid for it all. They gave us great service! We learned the hard way to be sure the repair facility that you will be towed to has the computer diagnostic equip to trace an engine shut down problem.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

mtrumpet
Explorer
Explorer
I have only had to use my Coach Net once (and I hope that's all, at least for a long while). Their service was top-notch! Very professional.
Mark & Cherie
2002 Newmar Dutch Star DP 3872, Cummins 350 ISC, Spartan Chassis

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Have used Coach-Net about 3 times over the years to deal with flat/leaking valve problems. Good service. The last time the tech checked the other rear dual valves and tightened the loose ones. Saved us from future problems.

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

We switched to Coach Net a few years ago after Good Sam ERS stiffed us with a towing bill. We used Coach Net twice with great service. The first time our Smart Car had a flat. The Smart does not have a spare tire. So Coach Net dispatched a tow truck that carrying us to a near by discount Tire store for repair. Last year while traveling in Newfoundland our large 4400 International MDT would not start. Coach Net dispatched a large lowboy HDT and trailer that loaded it up and carried it to a International dealer. No charge for either service thats Coach Net for the great service.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

badboy368
Explorer
Explorer
I used to have Good Sam and used it a couple of times for my personal vehicle and was very disappointed. I figured if it was that bad for a car, i didnt even want to chance it with the m/h. Switched to coach net and like the benefits much more. Plus the reviews are much better.
40' pusher,350 turbo cat, pullin a 37' trailer haulin a drag car. oh yea baby

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
Almost a month back, Coach-Net towed me 125 miles to the closest Cummins Coach Care facility. Best ERS I have ever had!!!
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm glad to hear good reports about Coach Net. Good Sam let me down twice. I am switching to Coach Net this month.
hotjag1
2003 40' Allegro Bus, 3 slides, 400hp 8.9 liter ISL Cummins

2000 24' Dynamax Isata

hershey
Explorer
Explorer
9 years of Coachnet and last year was my first need.
90 miles from the closest diesel garage. Coachnet had a lowboy drive 90 miles to me, load me up, and 90 miles back. Prompt, professional and didn't cost me a dime. Can you imagine how much a lowboy haul for 90 miles might have been?
hershey - albuquerque, nm
Someday Finally Got Here
My wife does all the driving - I just get to hold the steering wheel.
Face Book Group: All About RVing and We Fly RC's
Expedition - Chevy Equinox

Koop
Explorer
Explorer
11B wrote:
Classy move giving the Tech a tip. I like your style.

Agree. And thanks to the OP for posting about a positive experience!
Mike
2003 Alpine Coach 40MDTS
400HP Cummins ISL

captron33
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not pleased with my recent call for help. My rear air bags deflated and i sat beside freeway traffic for 3.5 hours for a tech to arrive. Yes i told them i was't in a safe place. I'm considering changing to good sam!

11B
Explorer
Explorer
Classy move giving the Tech a tip. I like your style.

pusherpilot
Explorer
Explorer
I've had three services by Coachnet in the 14 yrs I've had the service. All tire related, the first was a flat tire in a CG, the service was great and the tech changed valve stems on 2 tires for me no extra charge. Second was a rock stuck between the RR duals after being off road in Quartzsite. Tech found us no problem and removed the tire and rock and we were on the road again. This last time was a leaky tire in a CG in Calif. Service was timely and the tech looked like he'd just stepped out of a company ad. The problem was a leaky extension hose on the outside dual. I asked him to replace the stem and reverse it so I could get at it with a standard nozzle. I was charged $35 for the parts and labor to do that. I understood that was policy so I had no complaint and am more than happy with the service.
I did have a tow once that was called in by Monaco under warranty. They used Coachnet too. After they sent out three trucks they finally got one with a "stinger" long enough to reach the front axle. Had to come about 100 mi from their shop. Luckily I was at our cabin and was in neither a hurry or in danger.
Ron

bob_b1
Explorer
Explorer
oooh, that reminds me. I have to renew my Coach-net for the season.
'93 Itasca Suncrusier diesel towing a '05 Honda CR-V.
Bob, Pam(DW), Bridget(DD) and Christine(DD)
See you at most of the Penn State tailgates:)