cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dash mats

GGeorge
Explorer
Explorer
Good day everyone. I have recently purchased a new 2014 Coachmen Encounter 37LS and I would like to find a dash mat for this RV. I have seen some RVers have them but I cant find out where they purchased them. I have contacted Coachmen and they told me they dont have them nor do they know where to purchase one. I am hopng RVers can help.

Also, while I am asking time wasting questions, I would like to know since I have never been north to Canada do they have 120v recepticles or do they use the Eurpoean 220v system. Will my 50amp RV need an adaptor if I stay in RV parks or campgrounds?

As always thank for your help.

G George
GGeorge
Marietta, Ohio
2014 Coachmen Encounter
2010 Jeep Liberty
9 REPLIES 9

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I got one from Josie and it worked well. Fit close to perfect and perfect was difficult as we have the on dash computer drawer and they did not sew in a pleat which is fine so it just covers it.I believe it was in the 125 to 150 area but it was three years ago and memory isn't that good.

GGeorge
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all for the information.
GGeorge
Marietta, Ohio
2014 Coachmen Encounter
2010 Jeep Liberty

kjbkjb
Explorer
Explorer
Dennis4809 wrote:
X2 on cover by Josie. Always carry a full set of voltage adapters, ie 50 amp to 30 amp and a 30 amp to 15 amp. You may want to stop somewhere other than a campground with 50 amp service.

Just curious, what is a ballpark cost for a covers by Josie for a gas powered motorhome?

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
Got mine at the Toy Store off of the net.. Mike Mathews
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

Dennis4809
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on cover by Josie. Always carry a full set of voltage adapters, ie 50 amp to 30 amp and a 30 amp to 15 amp. You may want to stop somewhere other than a campground with 50 amp service.

2006 Gulf Stream Friendship G7, 350 Cat, Allison 3060,
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
Honda VTX on a Cruzierlift pulling a Suzuki Grand Vitara
2006 41' Gulf Stream Friendship 7
Cat C7, Allison 3060
Honda VTX on CruzerLift
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
2014 Equinox LTZ V6 AWD

Dennis4809
Explorer
Explorer
2006 41' Gulf Stream Friendship 7
Cat C7, Allison 3060
Honda VTX on CruzerLift
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
2014 Equinox LTZ V6 AWD

jkmcmom
Explorer
Explorer
Here's the site I found when I searched for dashboard cover. Others have highly recommended also. I haven't called yet but it's on my list to get before we head out in March.
http://coversbyjosie.com

Congrats on the new rig! Safe travels!
2014 Georgetown 378TS & 2014 Jeep Patriot // Traveling with DH along with Katrina, Pas & Missi (our 3 cats)

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Yes electrical in Canada is the same as in the US. We might use slightly different terminology, but the products are basically the same.
Another question that you may have not considered is passports or your passport cards, required for re-entry to the US. An enhanced drivers licence is probably unheard of in GA.

Beverley and Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

kokopelli40
Explorer
Explorer
Type "Dash Mat" in your address line and several companies come up, even Camping World. Your 50 AMP plug will work in Canada.
KoKoPelli40
2016 Tiffin Phaeton 40 QBH
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Hardrock

Cairn Terrier (Rollie)
1958 Chevrolet Impala convertible for Sundays
Good Sam (Lifetime)
FMCA