cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diesel Pusher Tires.

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
I am in the market to replace my rear 4 tires(Toyo) because of aging out. Does anyone have a good tire place near Tampa , Florida they would recommend?
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992
15 REPLIES 15

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
billyboy wrote:
I just had 4 toyos put on our little unit, and they were 500.00 Cheaper then micheline thru the Michelin tire advantage plan.

What size and weight rating?
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

billyboy
Explorer
Explorer
I just had 4 toyos put on our little unit, and they were 500.00 Cheaper then micheline thru the Michelin tire advantage plan.
09 winny adventurer 32h 33 ft towing 015 focus

Gib3633
Explorer
Explorer
Lou's Tire in Kissimee Florida. I delt with him for years in Wainfleet ON Canada. Lou & Kim know tires and how to install without come backs.

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
352 wrote:
WILDEBILL308 wrote:
352 wrote:
Been dealing with Discount Tire for 12 years for truck, car , Rv, and farm equipment tires. Used to call and compare prices. Now I just go to Discount Tire and buy them. Best deal out there.

Interesting as I can't find one Discount Tire store that carries 22.5 tires.
Bill

They can order anything you need. Call them

Interesting, because just for grins I called 2 different local stores. Both claimed the don't handel or order or install 22.5 size tiers.
What was your out the door cost per tire?
Bill
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

fairway2002
Explorer
Explorer
352 wrote:
Been dealing with Discount Tire for 12 years for truck, car , Rv, and farm equipment tires. Used to call and compare prices. Now I just go to Discount Tire and buy them. Best deal out there.

Ask for there Fleet Service. Guy I talked with was great. I didn't have them do the work I needed. But great service

johnhicks
Explorer
Explorer
McGee Tires https://mcgeetirecommercial.com/tires-commercial-otr-industrial-repair-service-lakeland-fl and https://mcgeetirecommercial.com/tires-commercial-otr-industrial-repair-service-tampa-fl

I don't know anything about them.
-jbh-

William_B
Explorer
Explorer
I got a fantastic price on Toyos with installation at Josam's in Orlando, not Tampa, but close.
Full timing since 2004
2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45' DD Series 60
2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited

Our Blog

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
352 wrote:
WILDEBILL308 wrote:
352 wrote:

Bill

Yes, they will order 22.5, but wonโ€™t install them. Least not any we have tried on the West Coast. Your experience may be different
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

Explorer
Explorer
WILDEBILL308 wrote:
352 wrote:

Bill

The manatees of Halls river Homosassa Springs Fl

1985 Chevy Silverado c10. 454 stroker / 495 CI = 675 HP. 650lb of torque. Turb0 400 tranny. 3000 stall converter. Aluminum heads. 3 inch exhaust flowmasters. 2 inch headers. Heat and air. Tubed.

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
https://site.fmca.com/rv-tires-discounts
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Wire_Man
Explorer
Explorer
WILDEBILL308 wrote:
lj2654 wrote:
I am in the market to replace my rear 4 tires(Toyo) because of aging out. Does anyone have a good tire place near Tampa , Florida they would recommend?

No but you may be able to save some money using the FMCA tire program. They have a number to call to find dealers in your area.
https://site.fmca.com/rv-discount-clubs-benefits
Bill

Yep, FMCA tire program
Barney & Penny with our puppies Lucy & Ricky
2008 Fleetwood Discovery
NHRA Drag racing is our habit :C
Good Sams, FMCA, Cummins Power Club, Coach-Net

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
352 wrote:

Bill
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
-Mark Twain

Explorer
Explorer
The manatees of Halls river Homosassa Springs Fl

1985 Chevy Silverado c10. 454 stroker / 495 CI = 675 HP. 650lb of torque. Turb0 400 tranny. 3000 stall converter. Aluminum heads. 3 inch exhaust flowmasters. 2 inch headers. Heat and air. Tubed.

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
I use Action Gator Tire in Ocala.
Looks like they have a couple of locations just east of Tampa.
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"