cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dream Dinette

Rhigley
Explorer
Explorer
I have a four winds class C with the dream dinette and the very top roller on the left side broke. I have the replacement roller but not enough space to work it into place. Anyone ever had to replace a roller and if so how? Looks like I might have to take it off the wall but the bottom area is covered with carpet on some sort of slant board. I think I might have a couple screws under that. I can get to all the other ones. Thanks
2016 Four Winds 31E
Amatuer Radio KF6OOK
3 REPLIES 3

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
Rhigley wrote:
My problem is they have a small piece of wood covered in carpet at a slant at the very bottom of the bracket. I see it has wires under that piece of carpet. Trying to see how it is attached. I think big staples but really don't want to tear it up. Be nice if its screws but I can't tell at this point..Thanks

Can you post some photos, we can help you figure it out.

Rhigley
Explorer
Explorer
My problem is they have a small piece of wood covered in carpet at a slant at the very bottom of the bracket. I see it has wires under that piece of carpet. Trying to see how it is attached. I think big staples but really don't want to tear it up. Be nice if its screws but I can't tell at this point..Thanks
2016 Four Winds 31E
Amatuer Radio KF6OOK

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
Having never seen one before I went online to look for some pictures and I hope this helps you if not post a reply and I see if I cant find the Book or Manual for you. When you click it should take you to BING Images and Hopefully you will find yours.

Class C, Dream Dinette
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?