cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fleetwood/Flexsteel Seat Covers

PCronin68
Explorer
Explorer
I know many have read and/or posted about the peeling of the Flexsteel seats in the Fleetwood Class As. I have a 2014 Bounder 34b and was looking for suggestions for good quality seat covers that fit rather than reupholstering at this time.
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 34b
8 REPLIES 8

Big_Jimmy
Explorer
Explorer
The new covers from Tiffin are being install now, they also sent a complete cover kit for our sofa. I would try back, parts-customer service. It took a couple of times to connect to the right person, I've talked with Kim and Bob. Hope this helps

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
stripit wrote:
When did this happen? I tried to get replacement covers last year from Tiffin and was told they were not made anymore and find some other way to get the covers made. Ended up getting them recovered by a trim shop, pretty expensive.

April 2020 https://rvbusiness.com/flexsteel-announces-exit-from-rv-furniture-business/

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
When did this happen? I tried to get replacement covers last year from Tiffin and was told they were not made anymore and find some other way to get the covers made. Ended up getting them recovered by a trim shop, pretty expensive.
Big Jimmy wrote:
Have a 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road with the same problem as you, peeling of our front captain chairs. Tiffin customer service was outstanding - they have sent complete replacement covers, once installed (minimal cost) look like new. All replacements came to me free of charge. Yahoo
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
Big Jimmy wrote:
Have a 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road with the same problem as you, peeling of our front captain chairs. Tiffin customer service was outstanding - they have sent complete replacement covers, once installed (minimal cost) look like new. All replacements came to me free of charge. Yahoo

Fleetwood will tell the OP to go pound sand.

Big_Jimmy
Explorer
Explorer

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
Contact Lisa Bauer 563-542-4902 , bauerrvupholstery@gmail.com

She used to work for Flexsteel and the way I understand it she bought the patterns from them. The way I understand it is that she makes the covers and you install. Takes some work and a pair of hog ring pliers and rings but they fit and she doesn't use the junk. Only have heard good reviews about her.

btilfan
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
I have used RV Designer products with great luck.

I used these as well, bery happy with them.
2007 Damon Astoria Pacifica
My next hobby.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have used RV Designer products with great luck.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C