cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fleetwood Quality ??

Cube58
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All. Been out Looking at class B+ & came across a Brand New One (2013)

It is a Fleetwood Tioga Ranger DSL 24L. I like the fact that it is a Sprinter Diesel.

These appear to have been discontinued by Fleetwood for 2014 (no big Deal to me) But I was wondering about the Quality of the workmanship of Fleetwood? anybody have any comments. All Motorhome makers cut "corners". Just wondering Where & what to check for.

This model seems to have most of what I want & the price is not too bad. There is just me & my Small dog and I will be full timing it for about 6 months of the year.
4 REPLIES 4

Pastorbob1945
Explorer
Explorer
I own 2013 Fleetwood on Sprinter chassis. Have been RV'ing for 30 years. Fleetwood is average finish. I had a bunch of stupid things (shower cross threaded, molding cut too long etc). Just made me wonder who checks units out before shipping. Overall, we like the unit especially sprinter.

Momboy007
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
I own a 2006 24D Fleetwood and could not be happier, small issues like all the other brands, but the best we have owned so far, this is number 5

Rick

kiwidancer
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. We own a Fleetwood Pulse (25 ft) Sprinter, which was also discontinued after a few years. This is our fourth RV and first Fleetwood product, and it has been the best of the bunch as far as build quality. We had a problem with an electrical outlet in the first several months of ownership, but fixed it ourselves rather than returning to the dealer. We didn't like our dealer at all. Hopefully, you are working with a responsible one to help you deal with the early bugs most new owners find (regardless of brand).

Why don't you join the Yahoo group for Pulse/Icon/Tioga owners? There is a wealth of information and advice there!

We would definitely buy Fleetwood again...

Bordercollie
Explorer
Explorer
Look inside the "closet" ,drawers and cabinets to check quality of workmanship, materials and fastners. We have a 2004 Fleetwood 26Q Class C. I think that build quality of our rig is average. Have not had any roof leak problems. All brands have much the same appliances, generators, plumbing and other devices.