cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glo-Brite Lens 122R

Sox_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
I a lens fell off for one of my marker lights. It was made by Glo-Brite and it is part 122R. Glo-Brite has gone out of business and I have contacted the RV maker, they have switched to another marker light and don't have any of the previous ones in stock.

They suggested I replace the fixture including the lens since the part is no linger available.
Since this light was used on a number of RVs I thought I'd check to see if anyone has replaced theirs and have a lens they would be willing to sell. I'd rather not replace 1 and have it look different than the others and I certainly don't want to replace all 7 of them.

Glo-Brite 122R
2008 Navion iQ
6 REPLIES 6

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Replace it with something close if you aren't going to do them all. You will be the only one who will ever notice.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Replacement is the answer. The others are aged too. Optronics worked for me.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Y-Guy
You might be able to find some lenses off of eBay, but they are outrageous pricing. I lost one too, and instead opted to replace my clearance light with some LEDs off of Amazon.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

cbeierl
Explorer
Explorer
Also, see this iRV2.com thread for more info: Suitable replacement for Glo-Brite 122Y clearance light
Chris Beierl
2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD

cbeierl
Explorer
Explorer
Just fyi, these seem like a fairly close replacement:

Optronics LED Clearance, Amber

Optronics LED Clearance, Red
Chris Beierl
2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
One or all , its the way it is anymore. We all have been there at one time or the other. Have fun