cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gulf Stream For Sale - $18750

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
So what do you'll think? Make an offer of $16,500 and see where it goes?

Norfolk Va Craig's Listing
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53
14 REPLIES 14

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
SCAM!
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
In this case it is scam or teenager playing with parents computer, but I have seen legitimate adds of this kind.
Usually small print was "bring your own hazmat suit"

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking RV in the drivers side picture! What does the other side look like?

DrewE wrote:
It looks like it was simultaneously available in Amarillo, Omaha, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Palm Springs, and several other places: Google search clicky. Either they've developed teleportation and the best use they can find for it is to sell things at silly prices, or else it's a scam.

Edit: Mangled URL sufficiently to get the forum to not try to put a smiley in the middle of it.

Darn ,just went on the link and the post has been removed.. I was ready to wire $50k and call it a day.. they could send me whatever they don't want back in small bills....
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
SCAM

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like it was simultaneously available in Amarillo, Omaha, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Palm Springs, and several other places: Google search clicky. Either they've developed teleportation and the best use they can find for it is to sell things at silly prices, or else it's a scam.

Edit: Mangled URL sufficiently to get the forum to not try to put a smiley in the middle of it.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer

FunTwoDrv
Explorer
Explorer
It seems there are at least a dozen of such ads on craigslist daily...I wonder why folks spend so much time doing this just to capture an email address or whatever. Surely phishing can't be that lucrative at this level.
Oh, in addition to email responses, I notice the new "thing" is to ask for a text!

Gary

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
Even being 10 miles away, at least based on the listing location, I'm not wasting my time. See about two a week on the local site with prices that are too good to even consider. Pretty easy to pick a bogus listing out. Just wonder how many people actually fall for it.

I could have a bit of fun if only I had a burner phone. Call and ask "Can I live in it for a few weeks with my wife, two kids, four dogs, a cat and a Vietnamese Pigmy Pig named Ham. Just want to check it out and see if it will fit out life style. I can't pay you anything right now. First of next month when the wife's disability check comes in I can give you some of want you're asking. I'm in between jobs at the moment so money is a little tight. We don't have much since the last motel we stayed kept most of our stuff. I've got a lawyer helping me to sue them for everything they own so I can pay you extra once our case is settled. Does it come with a full tank of gas? Promise I won't mess anything up."
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

OH48Lt
Explorer
Explorer
Either a scam or a very large error from a Craigslist newbie.

No direct contact info, so I'm voting for scam.
2017 Ford F-150 Crew Cab 4x4 3.5 EcoBoost
2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 215WKS
2015 Harley Road Glide Special in Amber Whiskey
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yamaha Grizzly 660 (his)
Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.(hers)

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Ohhhh.... Don't forget to check the DOT code on the tires and run the genny. Assuming you don't have to have it e-bay'ed delivered :B
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

FlintlockCG
Explorer
Explorer
That looks like a scam-

Check it out and let us know. Just don't wire any money.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
LOL
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I'm going to overnight them 25K in cash. They can send me what's left after I get the RV and they pay their expenses.

I'm not missing this good deal.....

I want those signal beds.