cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Interior LED accent lights in RV

ricky5924
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone ever install interior LED lights? Not the ones in the fixtures, but, the ones used for like cabinet accent lighting along the base of cabinets? If so, what brand did you use, and, how did you connect them. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

wopachop
Explorer
Explorer
Can you post a picture of the inside of your trailer? The interior color really effects what color temp to buy.

I still have a box full of pwm dimmers. Fell in love with them a couple years ago. Put them in trailers. Houses. Works great because you can control lights in places with no switch.

fcooper
Explorer
Explorer
I did our kitchen cabinets...both under and on top of the cabinets.

Some helpful video here...and I bought my materials from them.

cabinet led install video

I bought the wire connectors from them, but finally just soldered the wires to the strips.

My experience is that the self adhesive will not hold the stip under the counter for very long. I added superglue and that worked well.

I tried to control three circuits with one wireless remote but had problems with keeping all in sync...so finally went with three remotes.

Fred
Fred & Vicki
St. Augustine, Florida

ricky5924
Explorer
Explorer
MrWizard wrote:
I installed something similar to this, in our previous RV, wired it direct to the RV 12v house wiring,
Did not need the wall wart

Led under cabinet lighting

The one i bought in 2017, is no longer available
It came with a remote for on off and dimming
Shop around lots available

Thank you sir.

MrWizard
I installed something similar to this, in our previous RV, wired it direct to the RV 12v house wiring,
Did not need the wall wart

Led under cabinet lighting

The one i bought in 2017, is no longer available
It came with a remote for on off and dimming
Shop around lots available
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s