cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a class A

soozcna
Explorer
Explorer
We have been searching for a 2019 or 2020 Forest River FR3 30โ€™. We found several from Pops RV wondering how reputable they are.
5 REPLIES 5

Bruce_Brown
A buddy of mine listed his TT with Pops RV, he wished he didn't.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Yes they are a broker. I liked into one as rlw999 did. Way to involved to find out anymore info on a particular RV. I don't want to make an offer on something I don't know a thing about!

Skip hen and see if you can find the same RV listed locally by e owner. Then maybe you can get the info you want.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

rlw999
Explorer
Explorer
PopsRV is an online broker.

I considered an RV that they had listed, but they wouldn't talk about it through email. I had to call an agent, but he didn't really know anything about the RV besides what was in the listing, he was in an office far away and had never seen it himself.

The way they explained it was that I had to extend a formal offer, and only then would I be able to see it in person, take it for a test drive, inspection, etc. I'd have a certain period of time when I could rescind my offer. If I accept the unit (perhaps asking for repairs, price reduction, etc), we'd proceed to closing and finalizing the purchase.

It sounded pretty much like doing a private party sale, but with more steps. I opted not to proceed.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
I see Pops RV listed in many towns, in several states. I "internet" shop but really haven't been able to pinpoint the dealership. I wonder if they actually have a lot or maybe "consign" the rv and it is still in the owners yard? Interesting. I might be missing something in my search.

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Where is Pops RV? You can usually do a search online about a specific business and check for complaints/reviews.