cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a good RV

abdiver
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, I recall a topic where RVers discussed the short comings of some manufactures ands the Go to manufactures Comparing one make to another company From all the members combined experience. I thought it was on RV.Net Could some one please direct me to the correct site?? I had tried searching but my nothing comes up for me. Thanks

My wife and I are interested in a Class C or Super C
2005 Quad 3500,Cummins, NV5600, 4x4,SRW, LWB, Laramie, H pkg, Supplemental air bags, 3.73 LSD, Tow pkg, Heated Leather,Nav & U-Connect,Almond/Taupe,

Bedrug, 70 gal TransferFlow,Caravan shell, Husky mudflaps,

2000 Nash 22G, Double Gauchos, Charge Wizard
20 REPLIES 20

abdiver
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies all
2005 Quad 3500,Cummins, NV5600, 4x4,SRW, LWB, Laramie, H pkg, Supplemental air bags, 3.73 LSD, Tow pkg, Heated Leather,Nav & U-Connect,Almond/Taupe,

abdiver
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks jdc1 also I am not sure exactly what Glamping is. Think its Glamorize camping??

abdiver
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks GizmosMom will check it out Thanks for the help

abdiver
Explorer
Explorer
New or used? Price Range? Size? Slides? Camping or glamping?
We are looking used and Price range flexible thinking 50k top end, again depend on rig. Not to sure of slides? Off the top the extra room is nice but one more thin to fail or leak ? Camping a few days up the Coast off to overnite at friends place & a bit of the north side of USA?

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a forum thread I found when I used the search word "compare"
Not sure if this is the one you saw or not.....

Class C
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
New or used? Price Range? Size? Slides? Camping or glamping?