cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MCD day/night shades

Macktee
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for dealer to install the new MCD day/night shades in the cockpit of our Dynasty. The dealer menu shows Mastertech in Goodyear,AZ. I am in Surprise. I could not find anything on them in the service reviews. Any help would be appreciated. Macktee
04 Monaco Dynasty Diamond 1V ( Homer II)
2012 Ram 1500 4X4 Quad Cab towed
2013 Cargo Mate 28ft enclosed car hauler
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
2010 Club Car Golf Car
6 REPLIES 6

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
Tom, don't know where in Canada you live, but if you're close to Northern Indiana there are a lot of service centers there that would do you a good job.. Elkhart service & collision is one, All-4-One is another, and Elkhart sales & service.. There are more but these are the ones that I have used and would go back.. Mike Mathews..

PS: If you're kinda handy with tools? You can do them yourself.. I did, it took me about an hour per shade after the first one..
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

Macktee
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. I will look into it on Monday. Macktee
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
2010 Club Car Golf Car

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
BBB gives them a A and they got a good review on Yelp. And they are listed as a actual, honest to goodness, factory trained dealer by MCD Innovations. At least that is better than some other unscrupulous RV shops that claim to be dealers of other RV products and are not. If you don't like them, there are other MCD Innovation dealers in Arizona. Think I ask MCD Innovations if they would back up the work this outfit does.
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

whporwil
Explorer
Explorer
FYI when installing mcd shades at the factory they plan on it being a two day installation just for the cab area.

Macktee
Explorer
Explorer
deewhite0612 wrote:
Tom, did you see this web site?
Tutorial

Thanks Dee, but I am definitely not that handy. Great site though. I would really like to find someone good that can do it on site. Take care and thanks again. Macktee
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
2010 Club Car Golf Car

deewhite0612
Explorer
Explorer
Tom, did you see this web site?
Tutorial
Michael and Daryl (Dee)
2006 Newmar Kountry Star 3778
2008 Saturn Vue XR V6