cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus class C

ezgoin
Explorer
Explorer
I’ve been considering a Class C coach when I came across a name (Nexus) I’m not familiar with. Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge of this manufacturer?

Thanks,
Bill
The older I get....the better I was.

Bill & Terry
And our canine kids, Skippy & Peanut
2014 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 30T
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Toad
4 REPLIES 4

atreis
Explorer
Explorer
Entry level Super C (International chassis with Cummins diesel engine). My stepdad has one - very unimpressive quality, the exterior cargo doors flip up, but only to half height, so you have to crawl under them and then bang your head, his had a leak in the overhead bunk straight from the factory, a lot of cabinet assembly issues, and the theater seats weren't installed properly, jammed, and ended up ripping the material on the countertop. Very unimpressed with everything except the beautiful International chassis.
2021 Four Winds 26B on Chevy 4500

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
We visited a couple places and took factory tours, suggest you do the same and then compare with their tour. You'll see differences based on what you see and hear.
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.

Desert_Captain
Explorer II
Explorer II
PM sent to the OP.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am sure that Desert Captain will be along soon to extol everything you want,need,or ever dreamed of about that manufacturer.:B:B
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C